All 11 art Reviews

Master of Surprise Master of Surprise

This is awesome, you draw better in your sleep than I do wide awake lol

WHO YA GONNA CALL NOW!? WHO YA GONNA CALL NOW!?

Nicely done!

Sanoan responds:

Thanks!

The Halloween Cook The Halloween Cook

Sweet! I love the combination of a pumpkin sentinel and a witch, and the details are awesome!

Ducktales: Trick or Treat Ducktales: Trick or Treat

I love this! She's so cute and the details are perfect!

Halloween Halloween

I'm a Halloween nut myself and always on the look out for new illustrations. Great job and I love that the Jack actually has a candle instead of just a glow :)

Shadows Shadows

Great work, simplistic and effective!

bouncing boobs bouncing boobs

This is great! You've all heard the joke "What do you call a guy with no arms or legs hanging on the wall? Art!" Now we know what erotic art looks like!

just coloring just coloring

I really love the face it's done beautifully, but the body doesn't match the face and the nudity doesn't add anything.

NoStylin responds:

you are correct. I leave it up here to remind me that i need a stronger foundation in human anatomy. most of the drawings you see here that are new, are usually from my live stream. thank you for your words.

Skeleton Knight Skeleton Knight

I love nearly the whole thing, had to dock you a star simply because it's tagged Halloween and he seems to have a candy cane sword :p But seriously I love the coloring and I think I like the background the most just because it has that "lost footage" look and makes it look like the character just stumbled out of a film from the 1930's

Jackass o lantern Jackass o lantern

This is great, you get the Haunters Seal of Approval!

Rovertarthead responds: